[Amc-list] Holley Carb Questions .... Holley Mile Dial System &/or Percy

[Amc-list] Holley Carb Questions .... Holley Mile Dial System &/or Percy's Adjust-a-jet?

Hi everyone,
I am considering modifying my Holley 4160 4-bbl 600 CFM carb to run the
adjustable jetting Holley Mile Dial system (no longer available from
Holley).  Has anyone out there had experience with the system and can give
me feedback?  I am thinking that it would be useful for leaning out the
A/F mixture, when I install the supplemental hydrogen generator on my 1989
Jeep Grand Wagoneer.  FYI, when the hydrogen is boosting the gasoline, I
need to lean out the mixture.

I was also thinking about an alternative being the Percy's Adjust-a-jet,
using a smaller needle assembly so that jet sizes can go lower than the
standard 60-99 jet size (my primaries on the Holley are 63 Jets).  Percy's
can supply an alternate needle for the smaller jets.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor