Re: [Amc-list] Lookin for a little advice

Re: [Amc-list] Lookin for a little advice

Hornet era dashes were definitely ABS or at least as
definite as I can be without seeing one of the modern
recycling symbols on the products.  ABS solvent glue
works very well on the Hornet-era 70s dashes.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA