[Amc-list] '07 AMC NATIONALS UPDATE

P.J. & I are leaving in about 15 minutes for the '07 AMC NATIONALS at
Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL.  If you need any info about the meet,
you can contact Cordova Dragway Park at (309) 654-2110.

Just to refresh you, on Friday, during the day, we have a swap meet, car
corral and free picnic, in the evening we will have an AMC Gamblers race.

Saturday, the main day, we will have 4 brackets of AMC Drag Racing, a
swap meet, car corral, the car show (35 different classes with a 1st.
place, 2nd. place and 3rd. pace trophies for all of those that score a
minimum of 60 out of 100 points and we do not do concours judging, it is
a fun event, not cutthroat) and an awards program.

BTW, we will have some real quick AMC powered vehicles there and some
real nice looking show cars.

See you there!!

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
  JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!  http://www.AMCDragRacing.com.

'07 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 6-8, 2007 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766