------------
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:09:48 -0700
From: "RetroRalph" <retroralph@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Frank,
When I click on your hot link below I get bombed with garbage not having
anyhing to do with AMC.  Just a group of 3 or more java generated web
pages soliciting something and parking trash in my browser.

When I try it with Mozilla Firefox it suggests I download new plugins...

Wouldn't it be best to read the list at www.amc-list.com?
www.amxfiles.com  does not seem to be working now.

--
Frank Swygert