Re: [Amc-list] Ugly Cars

Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>My problem with Hagerty is that they sell collector car insurance
and I think their poll just might turn off some AMC owners (and the
other vehicles listed) from buying their insurance. Not smart
marketing!!!<snip>

Jock and the gang

On the contrary ... involving your customers in an interactive
experience is really GOOD marketing. Hagerty didn't invent the winners
here, they only reported the results of their poll. Actually, for the
"collector" as opposed to the "AMC enthusiast," the poll helps identify
potential bargains out there.

check these articles out:

Gremlins, Pinto and Pacers to become the new auction darlings?
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/25/gremlins-pinto-and-pacers-to-become-the-new-auction-darlings/

Revenge of the Nerd Cars
http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/aug2007/bw20070823_780539.htm?chan=autos_autos+index+page_top+stories