Re: [Amc-list] Who needs 235/60/14's?

" From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I would much rather have an American tire or at least a European tire myself

ditto.  it's getting hard though - the last dunlops i looked at were
made in japan.

" I don't  know why I get disillusioned about so many US products, do you???

it's sad that there are so many business-educated managers who don't
know their company's products and don't think it's important.  they
believe that money is the only thing that matters, and what a company
does to make money is just a detail...

" BTW ever ate wild rice?? it's kind of good!!!

this is a native plant, totally different, and the best stuff comes
from the ojibwa around the western side of the great lakes.