[Amc-list] AMX emblem

I just looked at a 68 AMX to buy it is a 390 car but there is no
emblem on the side that says what size the engine is. I looked on a
few sites but I can not find any info on where the badging ect.
should be. On some of the car pictures I have seen them on the front
fender or the back fender. I have a 70 Jav and it is on the front
fender on that one. Any help would be great. Thanks, Keith