[Amc-list] Shock specs?

Does anyone have a link to or Adobe or other version of a book on shock specs?
I used to have one, ran a search a while back and could not find one.
I'm going to need to find some one off shocks to use on the rear of the American when I swap in the 9" rear.
I have old replacement shocks on the rear now that aren't even gas charged, so I figure while I'm doing new spring plates it would be a good time to start fresh. I'd like to be able to get something that's actually modern and replaceable years down the road.
  Plus the old spec books are just plain good reading!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV