[Amc-list] scrambler

As I am selling my concord electric wagon, and my commuta electric car, I
need info on installing a 360 in the scrambler.
I will be putting a new tub on it, installing posi in it. In Duluth we get
up to 10-12' of snow.  My wife  wants this to commute to the hospital as she
gets called out during the night for ER surgurey.  There has been times when
the new F-150 4 doors has strugggled to make it.  She is selling were bike,
yes I am the bitch, and wants this thing to preform in severe weather of the
north country.
So, best tub replacement for non off road use, best way to mount the 360,
and doing a posi rear end.
looking forward to your input, after this the 79 AMX get's a work over,
wants to drag race her sisters superbee.  Hellva wife for being 45,,,I a
little older.  oh,,anyone want a 28' offshore running ford  twin 502, aprox
1,500 hp, my ss check won't cover the gas !!!
Garry
Garry