[Amc-list] Alignment stuff

This may be a bit too old to let anyone get a copy. I meant to send it in earlier, but it keeps slipping my feeble mind, or I have CRS. Anyway the day before I left for Hawaii, I don't rememebr why I thought I needed to come back here?, anyway I picked up some magazines and the Rod and Custom mag has a pretty in depth story on alignment theory.
  I did not notice what month the issue is.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV