Re: [Amc-list] 74 j-10 Jeep Pickup

Butch --Call APJ Automotive in lower sackville and ask for Andre. He
would have a pretty good idea or possibly knows the truck.  These trucks
were real fuel guzzlers and were notorious for their rust issues. Be
VERY careful!! What motor ? 8 cylinder engines for 74 were 304,360 and
401 cid. Only a few were 304.  Fun trucks though...

Wayne