Re: [Amc-list] 79 concord electric wagon

Re: [Amc-list] 79 concord electric wagon

Before July 16th of 2006 I'd have been drooling all over this...
Now, I'm no longer looking at any new projects. I'll be happy just to be able to do some more on the ones I have.
I've been trying to get someone to help me with pain management since the middle of July.
I'm hoping to maintain my sanity till I get in to see someone else. The Local Pain clinic decided to move their office and simply shut down till they get moved. No phone calls, nothing. When I saw them in July they promised to try an epidural steriod injection within two weeks! They did not ever schedule it, so I told them to get it scheduled for this week after vacation. No dice, I called, they are closed, My Primary care doc called, they are closed. He paged the head of the clinic, the guy never asnwered the page! The clinic reopens Sept 6th, but I have no appt.
  So I'm now trying to get into another pain management clinic an hour from here in the hopes that someone will see me. I've got 6 pills left, My primary care guy does not want to give me a script for more!
  I'm feeling very SCREWED right now.

On the vehicle front, I did buy a Hurst shifter for my Dakota! Evilbay. $40 cheaper then a new one and it comes with all the custom one off pieces to put it in an 01 as Hurst only lists it for up to 2000 model years.
  I'm hoping the shorter throws will help save some wear and tear on my shoulder, plus, I just wanted one in the truck! I fear I will be looking for a vehicle with an automatic soon :[

  The American is parked. I don't feel much like fooling with it or the convertible right now.
My wife says I'm nasty and depressed, I tend to agree with her.

  Well, enough rambling for now.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV