Re: [Amc-list] Fw: Have a amc engine

Without seeing a picture, its hard to say for sure but it sounds like the question asked is in reference to the 727 flange that was machined into the AMC crankshaft once AMC switched from the Borg Warner automatic the the 727 Torqueflight. One of my 390 engines has the same 727 flange milled into the crankshaft althought I ended up using a 4 speed rather than the 727.  The 727 flange on the AMC crankshaft is definitely thicher than the crankshafts that did not use the 727...not a bad thing.

Regards,
Dan Curtis