Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 51

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 51

I am a recent new comer to the AMC world and this list. The last  AMC I owned
was 30 years ago. I want some advice from people who know more  about these
cars than I do. I have a 1972 Javelin, all the original papers,  dealership
materials, and title. A basic SST, 304 engine with air. A one owner  car until I
obtained it.

How many original Javelins' do you see around AMC car gatherings? Do I keep
it as is or muscle it up? Either way, I will be restoring for me, and not to
resell. I am open to putting more $ into it than I could get out of  it.
 My kids can deal with that when I've left this world. I'm Just want  some
objective advice.

David