[Amc-list] Restoring 1960 Rambler Cross Country Wagon

[Amc-list] Restoring 1960 Rambler Cross Country Wagon

Greetings All,

We just took delivery of this wagon that is in bad need of  restoration.
Fortunately the body and glass are in pretty good  shape.  If any of you have any
tips, parts, or even condolences, we'd be  delighted to hear from you.

Thanks!
Don McCready
Dayton, Ohio
_DonMcCPA@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DonMcCPA@xxxxxxx)