Re: [Amc-list] Rare Rambler???(Thomas Garner)

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 23:23:12 Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I think it was Joe Fulton who mentioned a very few non Typhoon 232 cars
> being built in 64. Even a very few 4door cars. So you may have a very short
> production model car! It's value will be limited to what you and a very
> select few think it is worth.

Well all us Rambler nuts care about its lineage. You might do an extensive
photo documentary of the car, even if it needs repair and cleanup that sort
of data can be invaluable in answerin weird questions. The door plate, serial
number, engine compartment paint color, doors, etc all show that yes, that
car existed.