[Amc-list] Rare Rambler???(Thomas Garner)

[Amc-list] Rare Rambler???(Thomas Garner)

Hello all,
 Ok, this is my second attempt to send this. The first one appeared to get bounced back.

 First, I would like to thank everybody who has given me information or recommendations. I really truly appreciate it. I'm sure I will have more technical questions in the future.

For now, I have a non technical question.

 I received an email from a user on this list, (I believe) who indicated that 64 Rambler's with a 232  where special edition and called Typhoons. I had heard of the Typhoon, but as he indicated, Typhoons where yellow and my care is red through and through. He was also very surprised to learn that my Rambler had the 232 Chrome logo on both front fenders.
 He was surprised about this and believed that this was rare, but was not certain.
Was a non Typhoon, 1964 Rambler Classic 770 with 232 engine and the 232 logo on the front fenders rare?

Rather curious about that.

Thanks,
Thomas Garner