Re: [Amc-list] RTV on Head Bolt (which side of the car is which?)

Re: [Amc-list] RTV on Head Bolt (which side of the car is which?)

Frank,

That's always been my understanding too.  But besides working on my son's
Matador, we've also been working on his girlfriend's Plymouth Breeze.  The
manual for that car references some items as right and left as you look at
the front of the engine.  It just got me wondering about the head bolts on
the 360 for the Matador, and I wanted to make sure I had RTV'd the right one.

Todd