--------------
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:23:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)

" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" didnt the later 4.0's come with roller lifters?

nope, flat to the end, maybe the last one like it in detroit.  folks
over on the strokers yahoo list are trying to remedy that.
<snip>

the strokers folks looked at trying mopar a-block oem rollers, but the
problem is they modified the lifter gallery area; they're much taller
than flat tappets.  you can't retrofit them to a flat tappet block
without -major- work in that area.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"