Re: [Amc-list] New Hornets join Gremlins in HO diecasts, Fresh Cherries.

Re: [Amc-list] New Hornets join Gremlins in HO diecasts, Fresh Cherries...

I went through 15 WalMarts in VA, MD, WV, VA, PA and
found some red and white Gremlin race cars. But, none
of the Hero to Hero with the AMX and SC-390 any luck
with those?

--- Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Just found my first '74 Hornet Hatchbacks this
> afternoon, bronze in color. Got 2 of them. Still
> looking for JL Gremlins, found another purple one,
> and
> a Door PRize version last weekend. So keep yer eyes
> open for more goodies.
>
> Jerry Casper

  Jim Williams
  Lewisburg, West Virginia