---------------------------

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:08:32 +0000
From: "adam young" <adamjyoung70@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Today i went to a local junk yard. The yard is small but i don't think he
had anything newer than 1975. I located alot of Rambler parts including a
almost mint 63 rambler grill and hood.

he also had alot of hudsons and one metropolotian that was in sad shape. I
didn't know how small those care were. were metropolitans a 2 seater? i
didn't take pictures of these but could go pack if anyone needs something.

i did find what i think is a 63 american hardtop. model number: B520621.
This car is in "good to great " shape. this car has the twin stick and a
really good interior. he wants $350 for the whole car.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"