[Amc-list] great junk yard find

Guys-

Today i went to a local junk yard. The yard is small but i don't think he had anything newer than 1975. I located alot of Rambler parts including a almost mint 63 rambler grill and hood.

he also had alot of hudsons and one metropolotian that was in sad shape. I didn't know how small those care were. were metropolitans a 2 seater? i didn't take pictures of these but could go pack if anyone needs something.

i did find what i think is a 63 american hardtop. model number: B520621. This car is in "good to great " shape. this car has the twin stick and a really good interior. he wants $350 for the whole car.

All i need is the seats, so if some one wants this car minus the seats please let me know. I am willing to help transport this car with in reason.

all my pics should be up on my blog soon so please look at the american it is a nice car and i would hate for it to go to waist.

-Adam