[Amc-list] Anyone have a lead on a Ford V10?

[Amc-list] Anyone have a lead on a Ford V10?

Hi Everyone,
A coworker & her husband donated their V10 E-350 Ford van to my friend,
Tim Fix, the missionary to Guatemala.  It has thrown a rod and need a new
engine.  Do any of you have any leads or contacts that might have one
available?  Thanks for the help guys in locating one.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
CAD Engineer

Noble Advanced Technologies
 - A Noble International Company
1957 Crooks Rd  Suite A
Troy, MI 48084

taylorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 248-273-5021
Fax: 248-244-9708

**** NOBLE CONFIDENTIAL ****
This email and any attachment may contain confidential or privileged
information. It is not intended for transmission to, duplication or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are not authorized to use, copy, distribute or disclose all
or any part of it without the prior written consent of Noble
International, Ltd. If you have received this message in error or from an
unauthorized source, please (i) reply to the sender that you received the
message in error, and (ii) erase or destroy the message. Thank you.