Re: [Amc-list] Disposing of used oil

Here in New York State it is the law that anywhere that sells a certain
amount of oil (I don't know what that number is) must accept used oil.  They
are not required to accept it if it has any water, antifreeze etc. in it nor
do they have to accept the container you bring it in and they limit the
amount of used oil to 5 gals. per day.

Marc