Re: [Amc-list] 1963 Rambler Gas Tanks - Options -

On Thursday 09 August 2007 07:50:54 Frank Swygert wrote:

> All 58-62 cars (and 63 American) used the same 20 gallon tank. I haven't
> looked at one in a while -- Tom reports that it's 8-10" deep and
> rectangular. The key part of his report is that it's asymmetrical -- the
> same depth all around.

I just updated my American project at http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American
Not that pretty, but the suspension link now includes most of the
new-trunnion fix with photos, and the gas tank section is new and pretty much
complete.

There's pictures of the tank there.