-------------
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

this is all pretty cool and all. wouldnt mind learning
how to supercharge a 4.0 renix w/4speed. but... um...
WHERE do i order this from? im sure there was suposed
to be a link in there somewhere...

*AMC 6 CYL. SUPER/TURBOCHARGER BOOK*

*Want V-8 performance from your AMC 6? Install a blower! This new all
AMC 6 book details performance modifications for 198-232-258 cubic inch
AMC 6's and the earlier AMC 196" Rambler 6. Over 240 pages on blower
engine modifications, buying and installing superchargers and
turbochargers -- all written specifically for do-it-yourselfers. Used
Paxton superchargers are plentiful on ebay and ideal for 4 liter 6s, and
good used turbos can usually be found in local junkyards for around
$100. The book talks you through the installation of either, and any
fuel system modifications your application might require. It also
discusses blower engine modifications to increase performance and
reliability like cylinder head reworking and 6 cylinder oiling system
modifications. *

*All the information on AMC 6 engines you would find in our long-running
AMC 2 book set and the 21st Century Turbo book -- for just $14.95 plus
$5.00 shipping. A real bargain for 6 cylinder super/turbo fans! *

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"