Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old

Re: [Amc-list] You guys are KILLING ME!! Re: Take a look at a tired old Rambler

On Wednesday 08 August 2007 09:15:52 Frank Swygert wrote:
> Arfon, visually there is no difference between a 63-64 Classic and
> Ambassador that can't easily be changed.

But there are many small chassis differences, not much use though for casual
ID

upper trunnion needle bearings (80) vs. sleeve (10)
driveshaft single joint no balancer (10) vs. CV joint+balancer (80)
v8 related tidbits here and there

no dash pad? 10 series

etc... but yeah, all could be swaps, though I bet if you pored over the parts
catalog you could find SOMETHING unique to the chassis SOMEWHERE. But 40
years a lot of opportunity for changes!