Re: [Amc-list] 68 Dealers pamphlet

AMC printed two full line pamphlets in 68 -- the first without the AMX, the second with because of the mid year intro. You noted both of those things I see. I haven't found one to be any more rare than the other, I have a spare copy of each. The later one is much more popular because it has the AMX though! If I were collecting AMC pamphlets and didn't want a lot of overlap, main purpose was to just have something with one of every model, I'd skip the early 68 full-line book because it doesn't have the AMX.

------------------
From: "walter" <amc4me@xxxxxxxxxx>

I also picked up an AWSOME pamplet.Showing the NEW AMX.It is the same as my 68 Pamplet,which is Red.This one is Blue,and the only diff.is the back page is an AMX,not just Javelin.I think it is rarer then the average one because of a mid year intro.Any comments?  Thanks   Walter Northeast N.Y.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"