Re: [Amc-list] Synthetic or conventional....

Re: [Amc-list] Synthetic or conventional....

Hello,
You might want to check with the dealer. Most cars
require a break in before using the oil.
Are you planning to keep the car for the long run?
If so go for it. If not then you are taking care of it
for soemone else.
I've been using the products since the 70s.

--- William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just purchased a new car a couple of weeks ago and
> would like to use
> synthetic oil instead of conventional oil. Does
> anyone know the goods and
> bads of using synthetics compaired to using a
> conventional oil.
> The car is a 2006 Dodge Magnum SE. 2.7 liter V-6
> with a 4 speed auto.
> Thanks in advance...
> Bill Northern Id.

  Jim Williams