[Amc-list] door pic

Hey guys-

i have posted the pic of my door panel on my blog.

http://backtokenoshawi.blogspot.com/

looks like its a classic 770 with ambassador hood and grill.

also noticing the 1-72 or classic black with frost white top.

should be a great looking car when finished.

anyone that has not been to my blog needs to vote to make sure AMC wins.

currently AMC showing a great start at 91% of the vote.

also no one has comented on the "back to kenosha, WI" name.

is this to corny or too cool?

Thanks again for you help-

-Adam