[Amc-list] geez

I was supposed to get an epidural steroid injection in my back before vacation.
I called as it was never confirmed or even scheduled it turns out. ARG...
Just spent two hours begging for pain meds from a non familiar doc as my primary care guy is on his vacation.
  Ever have to beg for pain meds? I told my wife I'd rather take a chance and buy them on the street. They make you feel like a criminal! I don't want the d!#^ed things! What I want is to not need them anymore.
 Now for car stuff.
Anybody deal with Mark Willams stuff? I found  they sell custom axles for $315 that appear to be complete bearings and all ready to go. Not as cheap as the cut to fits. But only about $50 more after adding in the costs for studs, bearings etc; I'm thinking after vacation I might just order them. they'd be big bearing and correct, no guesswork at all.
   Still looking for some 3:25 or 3:50 Ford 9" gears in a pig...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV