[Amc-list] Re; Air Cleaner lid

Don
SNIP
There must be someone out there that can answer my
question about air cleaner lids.
SNIP
The six cylinder air cleaner filter unit is the same diameter as the air

cleaner filter for the AMX  Ram Air package,  in fact that is the filter

that I used when I fabricated an air cleaner for my Javelin using the
Edelbrock air gap manifold so the Ram Air would be functional.
I do not know what I have in the garage that might serve as a cap
for your application but I will check some time today as I have
collected stuff with out cataloging it, however you might look at
after market air cleaners or check an AMC vendor such as
Kennedy American for piece parts. A legitimate AMC cap will
probably be pricey. I have never seen a simple cap used on a
I-6 AMC application. Doesn't mean that there is not one, just never
seen one.
I'll see what I have in the garage some time today.
John