Re: [Amc-list] more information on my 63 770

From: "adam young" <adamjyoung70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sorry guys, you had to be in a pasture in Iowa 7 years ago to beat my $50
> one last opion needed: do i do original vinyl seats or do i do cloth because
> vinyl in deadly hot in the summer?

If going for the original look you'd would probably want to use vinyl trimed covers on the tops and sides with a brocade insert. My brother had is Marlin done this way and it is  teal interior, looks sweet and original.
   If your in the sun belt you may want to ask for a Marine grade vinyl. My brothers Marliin has that too. It's a little thicker and harder to work, but has some UV treatments and lasts longer. It was the only stuff they could find in the teal.
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV