[Amc-list] Air Cleaner Lid

 My car is getting ready to be put back on the road after more than 20 years in the back of the garage.
I have all the ram air parts (70 AMX) except the air cleaner lid and the foam gasket.
I can get the foam gasket but finding an air cleaner lid has been a problem.
I have been told that the lid from the 6 cyl. cars is the same. The lid I need is 10 inches across.
Can anyone confirm that for me?
If it is true, does anyone have a spare lid that I can buy?
Any help would be appreciated.
Don