[Amc-list] Red White & Blue Book

Went to the Kenosha show and I am just getting around to sorting and reading all of the stuff I brought back.  Saw Frank Swygert there and bought a copy of his Red White & Blue AMC Numbers book as well as a copy of the 1960-1965 Parts Book on CD.  First off the Red White & Blue Book of AMC numbers is excellent.  Contains a ton of information.  Allows you decode practically any number found on the car.  Explains all of the codes, what they mean etc.  It is a handy book to have if you want to find out what all the numbers mean.  The Parts Book on CD is excellent also.  Went through it last night and it is the same as the print copy.  Handy to have and much cheaper than an original printed version, with the exact same information.  He also has a 1967-1972 version of the Parts Book on CD.  The Red White &Blue Book is a worthwhile buy if you want a handy concise AMC numbers decoder.

  Bill Strobel
Fayetteville, NC
1967 Rebel SST
1969 SC/Rambler