Re: [Amc-list] New to this and can't find information

Re: [Amc-list] New to this and can't find information

Adam -- Try this link for a picture of your car and also browse the
whole site. You might find your dad's car as well.
http://oldcarandtruckpictures.com/AmericanMotors/AmericanMotors-b.html
.  John didn't have any pics of my car and he was kind enough to add a
pic of mine to complete the 72 roster. His site is awsome!!