[Amc-list] Committed

Mark
I have been reading on line at the following URL since the AMX-Files
started bugering up and no one seems to care to fix it.

http://www.amc-list.com/

In any case, it works o.k. and I have been seeing all of your posts.
Some one gave me this url and it has been working.

Sorry to hear that your shoulder is not working out well for you, I
know that I went through almost the same type of thing with my
back 20 or so years ago with little to no relief at all. Pain 24 - 7
Eventually I was able to get a permanent prescription to Codeine
which has been a long term help and the best thing that I had
that worked prior to that was ALIEVE.
While it still bothers me ( I just took some about 5 min. ago) it is
far less bothersome than when I was still working regularly. Now
it only hurts badly if I am on my feet too long such as fixing a
big supper or going out to work on my cars. I just finished removing
the radiator on my T&C so I can put one in. That is a real pain in
the ass deal to work on. And I hurt like hell! But as I am disabled
in part due to my back and there are other problems too and have
been for almost 10 years now (I am 65) I have found that I can
choose when I work on things that will hurt me instead of having
to get up and go out everyday because some one expects me to.
Valerie and I have found more time to "Smell the Flowers" and
although being disabled does not pay real well and the raises
suck no matter how hard you work at it.
I can honestly say I really do not know how I ever had time to
go to work in the first place.
By the way, I agree, a 9" is over kill, but it is the standard of
the hot rod industry and there should be nothing but good parts
available for it. If some one has had problems with one I almost
would be inclined to blame the individual rather than the 9 inch
itself.
I still think that you should be in a 3.10 range rather than a
3:50 range so that you can use all 5 gears of the 5 speed
and my cars have no problem pulling that tall of a final drive
in 5th. They both come out about 32 mph/ 1000 rpm and
my fuel injected 258 will cruise nicely at 3200 rpm at about
103 mph which I can do out here in many areas and it pulls
nicely at legal freeway speeds but what ever.
Anyway, I know pain hurts, but if you live long enough you
eventually get used to it.
Later
John.
Have fun in Hawaii!