[Amc-list] [Re: Amc-list ] Lowering question from Australian AMC'er

[Amc-list] [Re: Amc-list ] Lowering question from Australian AMC'er

Hi, Stu, at least one e-mail came through that I know of on this question,
where you mentioned suspension shops and joining the club.  I tried to
e-mail you a thanks for that, and posted your answer to the forum where
the question was asked.

I'm not sure where Aussie G. is at, but he seems to know a little bit
about Mascot Motors in Sydney, so that's probably a clue.

I'll have to remember to ask him where he's from, and if he's a member of
the club.  If you'd like to take a look at The AMC Heritage Forum, where
the question was asked, it's at:

http://www.forum.route66rambler.com/

That would let you message him directly, on the Forum software...  His
user name on the forum is AUSSIE RAMBLER.

Thanks for your interest and help.
mike

----------------------------------
Stu Fitchett wrote:

I tried to reply to this email but got this message

Anyone tell me what I did wrong? Maybe it was because I answered it using a
web based service

Anyway

I am in Australia and have experience with Lowering Classics which the
original email asked about

Happy to give advice if I can

Also suggest the owner join a club as a mine of information available there
most of it useful

I know someone restoring a Classic and looking at lowering it as well wonder
if it is the same guy

Cheers

Stu Fitchett

Melbourne