[Amc-list] '77 AMX for sale

Not mine:  There is a '77 Hornet AMX for sale in Janesville, Wisconsin.
It's yellow, 304, auto.  I looked it over somewhat and it does need work but
not really too bad overall.  The guy is asking $3800.00 and kind of sounded
firm.  I didn't get into it with him as I already have all the projects I
can handle at the moment.  If anyone is interested I can get the telephone
number and forward it.

Dan Whitehead