Re: [Amc-list] Raymond Crepeau on SPEED tonight...

Re: [Amc-list] Raymond Crepeau on SPEED tonight...

He was picked for the final 16 players.....he won first round....second
round a bolt fell out of his  shifter...
then he hurt the motor.....a rod I think...would have been nice to see
him go to the final.....
Jim Shadwick
Nampa, ID