[Amc-list] Ceramic Coated

The 65 American I am currently dismantling is a CA
desert car, as I have said before.

I noticed today that the car has the original ceramic
coated exhaust pipe which is good enough condition
that I'm going to save it for my 66 Rambler.  The
original ceramic coated muffler has been replaced with
an aftermarket unit.

I turned lots of bolts and nuts today that were last
touched by some guy or gal in Kenosha who went home at
night and had brats and beer.  I love history.

Joe Fulton