From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Pearly Whites
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" Andrew Hay wrote:
" given the lead time to develop and tool up the 4.0, it must've
been
" under way long before mopar stepped in.  if it hadn't, we'd
probably
" have gotten the dakota 3.9 instead.
"
" I don't know where that comment came from!

jim's comment that the 2.8 was replaced when 'der mopar' took
over.
it was [a year earlier actually iirc], but not cause-and-effect.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought