Re: [Amc-list] I shoulda had a V8! (in a '64 American)

Re: [Amc-list] I shoulda had a V8! (in a '64 American)

A guy drove down from Fairfield with his wife to buy
parts from my 65 American parts car last weekend.
According to him, it is a clean 220 65 American
2-door.  His wife does not do well with carbureted
cars, so he is putting a crate Chevy smallblock with
TPI in the car, along with a fatman front suspension.
He said he has always been a hotrodder, but that his
high school car was a 65 American with the flathead
six.

So yes, about any smallblock size V8 will fit.  Try to
keep it AMC though, huh?

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA