[Amc-list] AW4 - Volvo Geartronic Shifter -

[Amc-list] AW4 - Volvo Geartronic Shifter -

" Now the shifter..., ooh, I really love this... here...
"
"
" is a Volvo Geartronic shifter from an S60. A perfect match for a
" manually shifted auto tranny.

is the s60 rwd?  i'm not up on my late-ish model volvos, but i do know
they also used the aw4/a340/30-40le auto tranny on rwd models.

I believe it is.

Photo is on the site.

--

                  Brien