[Amc-list] The New AMC Forum is Up and Running!

[Amc-list] The New AMC Forum is Up and Running!

17-July-07

Greetings! Saludos! Salutations! Fellow AMCers!

We have exciting news for you and your AMO-affiliated AMC Club Chapter
members. On June 28th, a brand new AMC Forum was inaugurated by six hardcore AMC
enthusiasts:

_WWW.THEAMCFORUM.COM_ (http://www.THEAMCFORUM.COM)

This new forum is totally dedicated to the American Motors  Corporation and
its related manufacturers. It is a totally  free (not-for-profit) website that
includes numerous threads with  information that should be of interest to you
and your club chapter.

In just the three short weeks we have been online tweaking and tuning this
site to ensure trouble-free operation, over 160 new members have already signed
 up just from word of mouth! They are enjoying the experience of chatting
with friends, getting reacquainted with folks they'd previously met, asking
technical questions & getting answers from other members, posting and  viewing
photos of AMC cars and club events, and building their AMC  network.

As a representative for your AMO Chapter, we invite you to log on today,
check out the posts, and add some of your own thoughts (free  registration is
fast and simple to enable you to begin posting  immediately!) We also have a Club
Event Calendar feature to help you  quickly and easily spread the news about
your club's upcoming activities.

We think you'll be impressed by what you see! If so, we ask that you please
share this information with your club's members. We're including a .jpg  file
attachment with a black & white business card size ad similar to the
signature at the end of this email that's ideal for newsletters, websites, or  other
club publications.

All of the Moderators of the new THEAMCFORUM look forward to chatting with
you soon! Please feel free to email any questions or comments. Thanks and Happy
 AMCing!!

Sincerely,
Bill Guman (AMO #9412)
Moderator