[Amc-list] 1967 Rambler Rebel 4 sale

this is a sweet ride, with great mechanix having kept it going for the entire 7 years i have owned it.

  MODEL: Rambler Rebel
          YEAR: 1967
    BODY STYLE: 550 4-door hardtop
        ENGINE: 217 straight 6
  TRANSMISSION: Automatic
         COLOR: brown
       MILEAGE: 91,000 original miles
      LOCATION: Vancouver, BC Canada
E-MAIL ADDRESS: betty_rebel67@xxxxxxxxxxx
  ASKING PRICE: $5,000.00 CAD O.B.O.
  PHONE NUMBER: 604-780-4274

when i purchased this car, there were 34,000 original miles on it. I drove it through half of the western and mid-western states, as well as different parts of western Canada with my daughter and we shot a documentary over two years of driving in it. It had a fabricated part for the clutch, which made it totally suck, so i replaced it to original stock parts, then i eventually replaced that clutch with an automatic transmission.

there is a bit of rust forming on the floor of the car, but the overall body is in amazing shape. this year alone i worked through some charging system issues, and had the entire system re-done, complete with all new parts. the car is stock, including the transmission that i had replaced. It was originally a self-adjusting clutch, three on the tree, but this was only sweet to drive on the highway. This clutch would not work efficiently in the city, so i had an automatic transmission from a Classic placed inside, and now it runs really well.

there are fairly new tires all around, new front brakes/mastercylinder, and a new exhaust system

i have been struggling to keep this car, because i love it, but i am finding that as a single parent with a strong passion for hot old cars, [and a daughter with high fashion needs] i cannot keep this passion going all the time. : (

i hope to sell this car to someone who will love it as much as i have.

thanks for checking this out.... i can send pix if anyone wants to see them!