[Amc-list] T5 stuff from my '83 J10

I pulled the T5 (which is broken. I haven't pulled open the top yet, but my
bet is bad countershaft and maybe a broken shift fork as it tried to move in
2 gears at once)  from my J10 with 4.2L. It actually looks like someone may
have rebuilt it recently or they cleaned it up when they put the new clutch
in (I can't ask the previous owner as he passed away and his son drove it a
short time before the trans locked up)

   It's mechanical linkage clutch (I have the pedals and all for a 6 cyl
hookup) and was carbed so it doesn't have the sensor notches for EFI. 23
spline output (was 4x4. NP208J tcase not included but I do have one for
sale. Will also bolt up to NP219, 229, 228 and maybe others like the Dodge
NP208D)
   AFAIK, I have all the bolts for it (a couple were missing from the
bellhousing) Clutch and flywheel are included (I have a new in box reman
clutch disc that can go with if it'll fit) I don't know if the starter is
different (I won't be using it as the AW4 needs the 4.0L style starter)
Trans crossbar appears to be special to the T5 only as it's different from
my '84 J10 auto, '75 J10 4 speed, '83 Cherokee and '73 J4000 auto crossbars,
which BTW are all very similar. AMC bellhousing comes with (single trans
pattern)

I'm open to an offer on the whole works. I'll put pics up later (I forgot my
camera last night when I took it apart, but will have photos of the install
of the AW4)

I was messing around with it till after midnight last night (I got off at 5
yesterday and work today at 10:30 so I figured I had some leeway. I hadn't
slept much the past few days. This AM I got up after a fitful night of sleep
to see Japan had 2 major quakes)