[Amc-list] CONCORD INTERIOR PANELS

In preparation to move, since they didn't sell, I consolidated my two
'78 Concords into one. (The day labors I hired to help me move were very
mechanically inclined - they removed the front clip and interior of my
6-cylinder coupe and installed everything into the V8 hatchback. Cost me
about $500 in labor but I now have a complete, running hatchback now
ready for paint and all the other parts consilidated in the 2-door coupe
ready to be towed to the junk yard as there's really not much left to
salvage. I feel as if I accomplished something significant, saving a
rare and somewhat significant V8 hatchback from the crusher.)

While I now have the beige 2-door interior installed in the hatchback
except for the rear trim panels (it was flax originally) including the
spit seats with the buckets and rear seat ready to be recovered, I'm
actually putting feelers out to see if anyone has the interior, door and
trim panels especially, from a beige hatchback (preferred) or 2-door. If
you do, or know of the location of such a car, especially in SoCal or
Arizona, please drop me a note at autotronic@xxxxxxxx I anticipate
having the hatchback back from the paint shop in 2-3 weeks and would be
ready to install it at that time. I will be in Phoenix in about 10 days
so if there's a servicable interior there, please let me know.

Anyone who knows of any Concord hatchbacks languishing in junk yards
anywhere, please let me know; they are apparently rarer than the '78
Concord AMXs.

Thanks,

Rich Truesdell