Re: [Amc-list] Matador Power Windows Questions

Re: [Amc-list] Matador Power Windows Questions

You can get all the window fuzzies and sweeps from Peter Stathes
(www.amcrambler.com). You might want to get an extra wide sweep for the
tailgate window. My 63 used fuzzies instead of rubber sweeps (wiper
type) on the outside, but Peter made the newer style sweeps for me on
request. The gap in the tailgate window was more than the side windows,
but he had a wider sweep from a later model that he used to make me a
better seal for that tailgate. Give him a call and he can tell you what
the car originally had.