[Amc-list] AMC dash repairs, etc

Good day everyone,

I hope some on ecan help with this stuff, I'm running out of avenues of
attack to fix it.

I got a hold of a 70 Javelin/AMX instrument cluster with the 140 speedo and
tach. The tach doesn't seem to function.
I hooked up the wires exactly as shown in the 70 TSM wiring diagrams. I
verified that the tach had continuity by using
an ohm meter across the negative and positive connections on the tach. It
had zero resisitance. Must be electrically intact,
maybe. Never the less it still doesn't work.

Has any one used an instrument rebuild service out of the below address?

http://www.instrumentsrus.com/amc.htm

Instrumentsrus
3742 N. Highway 101
Greer, S.C.
29651

1-800 327-8716
tech line 864-895-4404.

Please let me know if you have had any experience with this company.

Thanks,
Armand